Wednesday, March 30, 2016

1 Day Until Dallas!!

Site of WrestleCon 2016
- Dallas, TX -
 
Here is my life and plans as I prepare to make my way to Dallas, TX for WrestleCon and WrestleMania on Sunday.

As I prepare I am binge watching some wrestling shows. As we speak I'm watching TNA Impact as I start my Wednesday afternoon.

There are a lot of things I have to pack. Clothes, money, toothbrushes, the freaking tickets for everything. Hopefully I don't forget anything. My fiance has packed a lot of shit as if we are moving to Dallas. But I asked her not to take as much stuff but only what we need to survive, not what we can get mugged for. I say that jokingly but I really don't know what local yahoos that will be lurking in Dallas, TX.

Anyways, I'm preparing as much as I can. This isn't just a chance for us to be with thousands of other pro wrestling fans, this is a chance for us to get out of the house and do something fun and exciting. Its going to be a blast.

That being said theres not a whole lot else that I can say. We do want to see things. Like the JFK memorial. I'm into paranormal things so a few haunted places would be cool. But I think we will more than likely have ourselves a few drinks at a watering hole or bar since we do not get to do that very often.

Other than that we are going to be at WrestleCon the 3 days they are there. Plus there will be a lot of activities and traffic throughout the city. So timing is important. Anyways, we plan on having as much fun we can stuff into 3 days of action. Pro wrestling action that is.

Well, that's all for now. Follow me on twitter. My handle is http://twitter.com/vampyrnick79 . Stay tuned!!!

-[extreme-vampyr]-

No comments:

Post a Comment